Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
( 117 REVIEWS )
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling – you looking for a great spot for snorkeling in Bali? There are several spots which can offer that to you, but we highly recommend you to go to Blue Lagoon. This is one of the best spots among the tourists. Let us tell you what you can enjoy from Blue Lagoon Snorkeling.
Blue Lagoon is located at Padang Bay Village on the east side of Bali. This place may be a bit far, which is around 1 hour, from Kuta or airport. However, you will not regret coming to this place. The beach is worth the trip. It is so beautiful that it was like a hidden paradise. The sand is white and small, and the sea is clean and clear. The corals in the sea are still in a very good condition. When you are snorkeling, you will see a wide variety of colorful fishes such as lion fish, angelfish, butterfly fish, moorish idol, etc. There are also reef shark, sea turtle, murray, and squid.
The best part about this place is that there are not many people around. Most of the tourists here are foreigners instead of locals. Hence, you can do anything fun here like it was your private beach. You can swim around, play with sand, or simply relax and sunbathe.
What’s more amazing about Blue Lagoon is that the location is near 2 other places. Those are Tanjung Jepun and Bias Tugel. Although all of them are in one area, they have their own characteristics. Yet, they all offer great spots for snorkeling.
There is one thing you must keep in mind about Blue Lagoon Snorkeling. The stream here is quite strong, especially when the wave is high. So, it is better for your own safety to do this activity when the wave is much calmer.
In our package, we already prepare Bali private car to take your from the airport to hotel and other places. To get to the beach, we will use a traditional boat we have provided named Jukung. The package also includes snorkeling set like mask, fins, snorkel, and life jacket. Once you have done this water activity, we will prepare a lunch for you.
Want more exciting activities in Bali? Then check out the other options of our Bali Tour packages. All of them will ensure you to have a good trip in the paradise island.
- Return Transfer from your hotel (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area).
- All the snorkeling equipment
- Professional Instructor/Dive Master
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
- Boat transfers into 2 different snorkeling spots
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua.
- Minimum age that allowed to join this adventures is 5 years.
- Please bring: change of clothes, sunblock or sunscreen, and camera.
- Not recommend for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.